Motor Club of America MCA Training and Marketing System *Bonuses Included
Please note: I am a real person and will answer live questions about Motor Club of America. Feel free to call me by clicking on the “Call Me” button on the right. I’m 100% committed to your success. Are You? >>FREE website also included<<
I get an overwhelming amount of calls. If you’re serious about getting started with MCA today, call me directly for a one on one consultation or simply fill out the form to the right. All others, navigate this site to answer all your questions. Thank you for your interest. While doing my research for this site, I have become more informed about the industry involving motor club packages and the differences as well as the similarities among the competitors that offer such services as MCA. On the face of it, the value that you get from a company like Motor Club of America certainly appear to well worth the initial investment and the low monthly investment as well.
Note: This is a review. There are no bells and whistles, only a complete and comprehensive review of Motor Club Of America MCA. Click Here To Learn More and Visit Motor Club of America’s Official Website.
I do want to take a moment to thank everyone for patiently waiting for my MCA review to be completed. I want you to know that I did do my homework here and this will be the most complete, comprehensive and unbiased review on the web.
Motor Club of America Benefits Review
I’ll start with the MCA Prescription Discount Card which allows members and their families to experience an average of 65% on drug prices through their nationwide of over 50,000
There is also an available option to enroll in the Mail Order Pharmacy. Simply call customer service and speak to a representative who will be happy to assist you with enrolling. With this option there is a 7-point test used on prescription to guarantee quality assurance. Standard shipping is free.
OUTLOOK Vision Discount Benefit: Providers are easily found via a toll free number or convenient website. You simply present your card at a participating provider to receive your 10-50% discount. You’ll be glad to know that you can also ask about hearing benefits from Beltone.
DENTALMAX Dental Discount Benefit: Offers pretty generous savings of 20%-50% off most all General Dentist’s and Specialist’s standard fees. Members only enjoy access to nearly 70,000 dentists nationwide for all these below:
- Preventive and Diagnostic (Oral Exams, Cleanings, X-Rays)
- Restorative (Fillings, Inlays and Crowns)
- Endodontics, Periodontics, and Prosthodontics
- Oral Surgery
Finding a provider once again is easy via a website then just present your MCA Discount Card to participating providers.
NOTE: This is not insurance or even an insurance program/product. There is no monthly fee and there are no registration fees. Once you receive you membership card you can start using it immediately which is always a plus.
Another great feature here is, your entire family in the household are covered with your identification card. You must go to a participating WellDyneRX pharmacy. You cannot go to just any pharmacy of your choosing.
Example: One member had a teeth cleaning for only $11.00. In my area, a cleaning is $85.00.
Credit Card Protection:
If you’re credit card is lost or stolen, Motor Club of America offers $1,000 of protection for you. Just register your cards with MCA. Registration is Free. Just make 1 phone call and you’re protected. When you’re held liable for loss or misuse of stolen credit cards. Protect yourself from ID theft has never been more important.
FACT: 11.1 million adult victims of I.D. theft every year amounts to $5.2 billion in total fraud.
Bail Bond Service of $25,000
When you’re driving a vehicle and are charged with a moving traffic violation such as:
- Vehicular Manslaughter
- Negligent Homicide => You’re Covered!
Arrest Bond Certificate of $500
If you’re stopped for a moving traffic violation and there is a charge against you, we will post a $500 Bond for you. NOTE: Some states simply write you a ticket, but some require you to pay that fine before they let you go!! Think of the peace of mind at knowing that this is handled by a simple phone call.
$3,000 For Attorney’s Fees
What if you’re taken to jail? Use this money for any of the 100 moving violations that you could be charged with.
- Up to $200 for moving violations (ex. speeding)
- Up to $2,000if in a traffic accident and you have criminal charges against you for negligent homicide or vehicular manslaughter.
To help you collect on injuries you suffered in an accident or someone else damages your vehicle.
$5,000 Stolen Vehicle Reward:
If your car is stolen, call MCA to report it as well as to the local authorities. They will put up a $5,000 reward paid to the law enforcement agency or private individual responsible for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the thief who stole it. NOTE: No covered family member can claim this reward.
$500 Reward: For information leading to the arrest and conviction of anyone found guilty of stealing a members,
- Live Stock
- Live Stock/Equipment Trailer
- Tractor or Farm Equipment
Fact: Over 800,000 vehicles are stolen yearly totaling $5.2 billion in property loss
Travel Assistance Program Global:
As a covered member and if you are more than 100 miles away from home and have any kind of medical emergency you receive:
- Medical Consultation
- Care for minors
- Prescription Assistance
- Medical Repatriation – Repatriation: Emergency Evacuation arranges to medically transport a patient to an appropriate medical facility. Medical Repatriation arranges for a patient to return home to receive care. Repatriation of Remains arranges for return of deceased remains back to the place of residence.
- Return of Mortal Remains
- Emergency Evacuation – “I hear that those helicopter medivacs don’t get off the ground for less than $25,000”
- Hospital Admission Guarantee
- Legal Referrals
- Medical Evaluation Plus Much More..
Emergency Roadside Assistance Dispatch or Reimbursement
24/7 Sign & Go Service (POV) & Reimbursement up to $100 for:
- Battery boost
- Gas delivery
- Flat tire
- Break down
- Lock Out Service
- Wrecker Towing – All you have to do is call, sign and drive!
There Are 3 Major Differences
- 100 miles to the destination of your choice. [While other similar services only go to the nearest garage or 50 miles maximum]
- Unlimited Usage: “Use us but don’t abuse us” is the motto.
- Reimbursements: $100 reimbursement if you choose to use a garage of you choice – you pay the difference.
Also covers RV, Dually Truck (under 1 ton), Boat Trailer, Motor Cycle, or Live Stock Trailer up to $100 per service
$500 Travel Assistance
- If you’re involved in an accident (no matter who is at fault or maybe it involved you hitting an animal, this benefit will pay you
- If you have an accident under 50 miles away from home this will pay you for care rental for 7 days up to $500
- If the accident is more than 50 miles away from home, Motor Club Of America will pay up to $500 for meals, lodging , commercial transportation. Whatever to get you back home. This assures you are not stranded!
FACT: It is estimated that 10 million motor vehicle accidents occur annually.
Motor Club Of America Provides Trip Planning and Travel Reservations
When you’re planning to take a trip, just call a Motor Club of America representative and they will send you a nice trip package. This includes a schedule, detailed routing, maps, airline reservation services takes care of you airline travel reservations and hotel discounts. Saves you money with “One Stop” reservation services takes care of your airline travel and vacation packages.
Accidental Death Benefit of $10,000
Paid to your estate if you die within 90 days of a covered accident as a result of your injuries.
It is estimated that 124,000 accidental deaths occur annually.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment of $50,000
As a Total Security Plan Member you’ll also receive these Motor Club Of America Benefits. You have 3 options of receive this accident AD&D coverages.
- $50,000 Principal sum for the name member
- $25,000 on you and $25,000 on spouse
- $30,000 on principal for named insured, $15,000 spouse, and $3,500 for each child – for dependent children under age 13 (up to 4 consecutive years)
- Up to $1,500 per year for each dependent child enrolled in a qualified institution of higher education or dependent children in the 12th grade level (up to 4 consecutive years)
- Up to $3,000 to retrain a surviving spouse to enter the job market
Total Security Plan Membership
Covers you when you’re injured in any covered accident. Motor Club Of America will pay you a $500 emergency room benefit. This could be used for ambulance ride, ER visit, Xrays, lab work, casts or splints, not to mentions crutches. So if the doctor’s decide they want to keep you overnight for whatever reason, you know already that you have $500 at your disposal.
If you have insurance, this could help with the deductible and it’s paid directly to you regardless of the insurance you currently have.
If you must be admitted to the hospital, Motor Club of America will pay you $150 per day up to 365 consecutive days. That’s potentially $54,750 paid directly to you!
In closing, I hope I was able to provide a solid basis of information for you to allow you to make an educated decision as to whether this Motor Club of America Review can be of service to you and your family.
Here’s What I Don’t Like About Motor Club Of America (The cons)
- MCA only services the United States and Canada. I t would be great if they would include more countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand as a hint to the company.
- Another thing I’ve noticed is the immaturity of a hand full of MCA representatives online in regards to their posts. Some of the language used could reflect negatively on all MCA reps who carry themselves in a professional manner.
- The TVC Matrix website, though fully functional, is in need of more modern facelift. It looks a bit dated. Having said that, I haven’t heard of anyone not being paid on time and in the correct amount owed them.
- There are a lot of new folks getting involved with Motor Club Of America on a daily basis that have little to no online marketing experience. These are the same people who become disappointed one month or two down the road claiming the MCA business model doesn’t work because they are not earning $2,000 per week like the success stories they read about and see on Facebook and Youtube. This is exactly why I offer a training bonus with those who signup on to my team. You’ll receive all the training you need to make as much money as you want to by connecting with myself and the network of leaders I’m associated with.
What Do I Like About Motor Club Of America (The pros)
- The first reason that stands out to me right away is MCA pays you weekly. Everyone loves getting paid more often than not. Every Friday you will get paid via USPS or Direct Deposit – you decide.
- Another major upside to getting started with MCA is you able to earn 200% commissions starting with you very first signup to infinity.
- There is a Facebook online community which is very supportive to the newest to the more experienced marketer. You can literally see this online forum grow in numbers every single day.
- Your position with TVC Matrix is also attached to a residual element as well, where you’re able to earn off the efforts of others through multiple tiers.
- The motor club benefits being presented above are extremely competitive and affordable to the average person that owns a POV. So essentially, everyone needs what Motor Club Of America has to offer which can be viewed as an enhancement to their current insurance policy.
In Conclusion, My Final Thoughts About Motor Club Of America
As you can see from the content on this site, that I did a lot of work in researching pretty much everything there is to know about MCA. Now, because of the many hours I spent researching this company and it’s pay plan, you can rest assured that this is not a scam and that the company is real. For those of you with marketing experience, you will find this fairly easy to promote. For those of you that have no marketing experience may find it more challenging. You will need to know the secrets to successfully marketing online and this is why you need to be connected with a leader that is having success and is working and promoting MCA on a daily basis and not just talking theory. Below I’ve included another video to show you how simple it is and reassure that any of you can do even if you have zero marketing experience. I posted this so you can see the potential of only signing up 1 person each week. (The absolute least you should do) and what that equates to annually. It’s really amazing when I break it down for you this way! I want you to think in terms of doubling or tripling the numbers you see here and imagine where MCA can take you and your family financially. By the way, that’s an extra $4,160 annually.
I feel what I was able to do here is provide you with the right amount of information that gives you the information you need to make the right decision and an intelligent one at that. If you feel comfortable that I was able to deliver a comprehensive review without any slant to information. I want you to click on any of the links you find throughout this site and move forward in signing with our team. We will help you have success by showing you success and pointing you in the right direction when it comes to the tools you’ll need to win!
Want A Website Like This One? Click Here
or Click Here For A FREE Proven High Converting Website
Motor Club of America was purchased by and is now recognized as the newest division of TVC Marketing which opened it’s doors in 1987. MCA however, has been in existence since 1926 which is proudly touted. TVC stands for The Vital Connection and owned by a Mr. Virgil Coffee whom I had a very challenging time finding information on. What I have learned so far about this gentleman is that he apparently was the mastermind (as it’s stated) behind the original marketing and compensation plan of the original Pre-paid Legal Company. Which is a very successful network marketing company. I feel I am pretty good on computers in finding almost anything I search for, but while attempting to research the background of Mr. V. Coffee, I to this point have not had much success in locating what I feel is important to find out. This doesn’t mean anything right now because I’ve only just started to look. I will update such information on this site once such information becomes available to me. So, my suggestion is to check back from time to time as this site will always be current.
The benefits and services of MCA are only available in the United States and Canada for now. The many benefits of the company has been available to truck drivers and small businesses, then approximately 4 years ago the decision was made to make these same benefits available to the general public starting in October of 2011. In regards to the aforementioned benefits above, they are similar to what you would receive with a T.e membership package. The Motor Club of America version is said to overshadow the benefits of T.e. Again, check back often. My next post will be an in depth look into these many benefits in list form.
Thanks for popping by
New to MCA motor club benefits? So am I. That’s why I found it necessary to look deeper into this very popular subject. This is something that I honestly had no interest in at all. However, after witnessing the popularity of the Motor Club of America increase substantially online, I found it quite hard to ignore the buzz. I will do the homework needed to uncover the facts about “MCA” as it’s referred to by the many representatives that are popping up all over the web. Most are claiming to be making money. Some appear to be earning a ton of money while others are not. I guess this isn’t anything unusual since only 20% of the people will do 80% of the work required to see results of any magnitude, no matter what company it is being represented.
Want A Website Like This One? Click Here
Click this link to go to the above video: http://youtu.be/SPzI4fhtAyI
This Document was found online from a google search “New York Times Obituary
William W. Green, 92; Founded Motor Club OF America”
Published: June 09, 1992 Obituary
William W. Green, the founder of the Motor Club of America and its chief executive from 1926 to 1986, died on May 29 at his daughter’s home in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. He was 92 years old and lived in Palm Beach and Manhattan.
Mr. Green died of Alzheimer’s disease, said his son, Robert.
Born in Atlantic City of Russian immigrant parents, Mr. Green established the Motor Club of America and its subsidiary, the Motor Club of America Insurance Company, in the late 1920’s after a brief stint as an accountant. Aided by his brothers, David and Samuel, Mr. Green built the company into a major insurer and auto-service agency in New Jersey and across the country. It branched out into the hospital-services industry in the late 1960’s, building the New Jersey Rehabilitation Hospital in East Orange, N.J.
In 1986, Mr. Green and his family sold their controlling interest in the Motor Club of America and the hospital.
Mr. Green received numerous awards for his participation in charitable and civic associations.
I want to thank Mr. Mike Anthony Childs for locating this historical date on Motor Club Of America. You are a true leader!
If you’re in MCA already or considering joining, then you need to use THIS lead capture page system http://mca2.laptoploot.net point blank! There are other alternatives which you’ll find on this site, but I assure you that you will make the most money using Get Weekly Paychecks. My good friend and mentor Che Feemster and co-founder Bill Foley has SHUT DOWN the competition with this system. You be the judge, try it for one month and compare last months results to it and you’ll be convinced.
MCA Leader Challenges Jobbers!